I'm looking for hiragana / katakana hand-writing practice sheets for self-print. Best would even be a template that can also be used for kanji. Is there anything available?
You can find images on google image search but there are several problems with them. What I would need is:
- first a square for each character divided in four sub-squares
- this should later change to just one main square
- continuously fading characters to write over (from very visible to hardly visible in one main square)
- continuously size decreasing squares
- maybe even a template to create and print yourself