In What is a 修飾語? Is it a modifier? there is a question about what a Japanese grammatical word means. I could find no tag for this -- something like [grammatical-terms]. It cannot be so rare to bump into such technical words and wonder what they mean (in the sense of what grammar they pertain to, rather than translating them).

A few more questions looking like good candidates for such a label: Is there an easily accessible list of terms in the Japanese grammar written both in Japanese and English?, What is a grammatical terminology to describe the group of the refrain of two syllable words like pera-pera, don-don, iki-iki?

| |

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .