I like learning about the English and Japanese languages. Consequently, I like to think about E->J and J->E translations.
Top network posts
- 15 Difference between にとって and として
- 9 Can a man address a woman with Sama 様【さま】?
- 7 Is there a Japanese word or phrase for the chemistry in a relationship?
- 7 Beginner miscomprehension of spoken Japanese - finding wrong word boundaries
- 6 Differences between the various readings of 描く and 画く
- 6 If 鳥肉 is chicken meat, what is duck meat?
- View more network posts →