Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 4.8k 4.8k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 504 504 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- French Language 454 454 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Politics 353 353 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 Why are the vowels in Christ and Christmas different? (and other strange diphthong behaviour)
- 66 Is there a term for the type of misleading joke comedians such as Stephen Colbert often use?
- 52 Is "flu" the only disease usually accompanied with "the"?
- 26 What do you call the gesture whereby you rest your palms on the side of your hips?
- 25 Did Karl Marx ever use any example that involved cotton and dollars to illustrate the way capital and surplus value were generated?
- 17 Headphones-like ear warmers?
- 17 Obsessed or Obsessive?
- View more network posts →