Top network posts
- 9 Why 皮切り is labelled as a sensitive word in the dictionary?
- 8 How to convey the best possible word in japanese for 'I want to clobber him'?
- 8 Usage of いる/います and ある/あります in combined words and sentences
- 8 Saying "I have no need for 'that'" ('that = insert any phrase') in three different circumstances and in various degree of politeness
- 7 Meaning of the expression "old school"
- 6 Why is "移民" labelled as a sensitive word in the dictionary? (in relation with or without the history behind the word)
- 5 What is the best word of 'Clunky' as in "clunky translation, clunky apps" in Japanese?
- View more network posts →