I am an "advanced" learner of Japanese but am not near native. I answer questions when I feel I am able to but I will certainly be wrong sometimes. Let me know when that's the case! Thanks in advance.
- English Language & Usage 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1k 1k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 759 759 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 509 509 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 What does Big O actually tell you?
- 55 When someone accuses you of wrong doing after you had accused them of something what do you call that or them?
- 50 A phrase that basically means 'change your mind a second time to go back to your original idea'
- 30 Are Google Cloud Functions protected from DDoS attacks?
- 22 Does copyright law protect a translation of an ancient work from being translated into a third language?
- 20 How can a non-person enter society and live a normal life?
- 15 Going through a hard ordeal to achieve something important?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.