French Data Engineer. Used to live in Japan (JLPT N2)
Expert in data processing (SQL - ETL - Big Data), data modeling and reporting
Did I just fixed that problem you were searching for hours online ?
Or I helped you with that urgent task your boss wanted to be solved ASAP ?
Maybe I did a bit of your homework and you will have a nice grade tomorrow ?
All that time you just saved so you can now spend it at the coffee machine, maybe we can share a coffee together ;-)
Top network posts
- 55 Manually create a pyspark dataframe
- 23 cache a dataframe in pyspark
- 21 how to create a new columns with random values in pyspark?
- 20 how to check if a string column in pyspark dataframe is all numeric
- 15 cache a dataframe in pyspark
- 13 Capturing the result of explain() in pyspark
- 13 Existe-t-il un nom pour quelqu'un qui rejette toujours la faute sur les autres ?
- View more network posts →