Developer at Stack Overflow focusing on public Q&A products. Canadian working in the American idiom.
Once upon a time:
- community manager at Stack Overflow
- elected moderator on Stack Overflow and Software Engineering
- desktop software developer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Email me a link to your favorite Wikipedia article:
New York, NY
Member for 7 years, 5 months
166 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '18 at 15:26
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 131.1k 131.1k 4444 gold badges388388 silver badges570570 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow♦ 30.6k 30.6k 1010 gold badges7474 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 29.1k 29.1k 88 gold badges9494 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Arqade♦ 9.8k 9.8k 2121 gold badges7474 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1244 How to check whether a string contains a substring in Ruby?
- 518 Global auth is dead! Long live universal login
- 352 How to delete a file after checking whether it exists
- 261 Why do some people only post answers, and not questions?
- 231 How do you unit test private methods?
- 226 Are Stack Exchange sites forums?
- 209 Why is cleverness considered harmful in programming by some people?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
10 Kanji tags - now available! Oct 30 '12
6 Use JLU's chat room! Jan 25 '12
5 Can't merge question 5525 into 6032 May 16 '14
4 My friend in Yemen cannot open this site Feb 26 '12