I speak Japanese semi-natively, but have never studied Japanese grammar formally (only the stuff I've picked up here and there). I'm very interested in grammar in general, but do not know much of the terminology specific to Japanese. Looking forward to learn (and teach)!
Member for 9 years, 2 months
26 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 '16 at 23:29
- Japanese Language 14.2k 14.2k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 409 409 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 181 181 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 186 How can a time function exist in functional programming?
- 31 What languages lack personal pronouns, and why?
- 30 Is return-type-(only)-polymorphism in Haskell a good thing?
- 26 When to use ～ので vs ～から
- 22 Is there a difference between んがため and ために?
- 21 Passive vs. active form of verb (past) What is the difference?
- 21 When does a suru-noun require し in front of a purposive-に?
- View more network posts →