I speak Japanese semi-natively, but have never studied Japanese grammar formally (only the stuff I've picked up here and there). I'm very interested in grammar in general, but do not know much of the terminology specific to Japanese. Looking forward to learn (and teach)!
Member for 8 years, 4 months
25 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 '16 at 23:29
- Japanese Language 14k 14k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 399 399 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 181 181 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 How can a time function exist in functional programming?
- 31 What languages lack personal pronouns, and why?
- 29 Is return-type-(only)-polymorphism in Haskell a good thing?
- 25 When to use ～ので vs ～から
- 21 When does a suru-noun require し in front of a purposive-に?
- 21 Passive vs. active form of verb (past) What is the difference?
- 21 Is there a difference between んがため and ために?
- View more network posts →