I speak Japanese semi-natively, but have never studied Japanese grammar formally (only the stuff I've picked up here and there). I'm very interested in grammar in general, but do not know much of the terminology specific to Japanese. Looking forward to learn (and teach)!
Member for 7 years, 9 months
25 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 '16 at 23:29
- Japanese Language 13.1k 13.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 244 244 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 150 150 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 How can a time function exist in functional programming?
- 30 What languages lack personal pronouns, and why?
- 28 Is return-type-(only)-polymorphism in Haskell a good thing?
- 25 When to use ～ので vs ～から
- 21 Passive vs. active form of verb (past) What is the difference?
- 20 When does a suru-noun require し in front of a purposive-に?
- 20 Is there a difference between んがため and ために?
- View more network posts →