I'm just an enthusiast in Japanese language. I took three years of Japanese courses in college, enrolled in Japanese House Program where the residents use Japanese in daily lives, yet I feel I'm still not fluent in it.
p/s: Sorry for churning out so many questions. I'm trying to help JLU beta to improve the questions-per-day ratio :P
p/s2: I usually hold off upvoting answers to my questions until at least 2-3 answers have been posted, or until some time has lapsed.
p/s3: As long as I can, I will not downvote a question/answer, and if in the end I have to downvote, I will add a comment.
- Japanese Language 19.9k 19.9k 1515 gold badges8484 silver badges190190 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.4k 17.4k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Cryptography 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 66 gold badges1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Area 51 761 761 11 silver badge1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 Differences among -たら、なら、-んだったら、-えば, etc
- 97 MySQL - how many rows can I insert in one single INSERT statement?
- 93 Uppercase Booleans vs. Lowercase in PHP
- 89 How can I generate large prime numbers for RSA?
- 70 What is the difference between the negative forms -ず and -ぬ?
- 66 How to alias a function in PHP?
- 65 PHP server on local machine?
- View more network posts →