I'm a Japanese, was born and grew up in Hokkaido, and have lived Tokyo else. I majored in philology and linguistics at the university. My native language is Japanese, so I afraid you are difficult to understand my English and that I use wrong English in my post. If you find any mistake in my post, please feel free to correct them. Thank you.
Top network posts
- 14 How can you divide verbs into conjugation groups easily?
- 13 Why are there many kanji that are read and mean the same?
- 12 When to use Dono or Nan?
- 10 Combinatorical relative clauses
- 10 Expressing "the nth person to 〜"
- 9 What's the difference between それ、これ and あれ
- 8 Usage of で in the following sentence
- View more network posts →