I'm a Japanese, was born and grew up in Hokkaido, and have lived Tokyo else. I majored in philology and linguistics at the university. My native language is Japanese, so I afraid you are difficult to understand my English and that I use wrong English in my post. If you find any mistake in my post, please feel free to correct them. Thank you.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 30 '16 at 15:23
Top network posts
- 14 How can you divide verbs into conjugation groups easily?
- 13 Why are there many kanji that are read and mean the same?
- 11 When to use Dono or Nan?
- 10 Combinatorical relative clauses
- 10 Expressing "the nth person to 〜"
- 8 Usage of で in the following sentence
- 8 Is repetition of words in questions, such as the 番 in 電話番号は何番ですか common in Japanese?
- View more network posts →