I've been studying Japanese for quite some time (around 20 years now) but still have much to learn.
You can see my blog which talks about how to self-study Japanese and has things like grammar explanations and Japanese movie/book reviews:
I do Japanese->English translation as a hobby. You can see some of my translations posted below (mostly parts of fiction novels and short stories):
Member for 3 years, 11 months
13 profile views
Last seen May 30 at 13:45
- Japanese Language 4.8k 4.8k 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 143 143 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 123 123 22 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 115 115 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 95 How to attach debugger to iOS app after launch?
- 44 How do I access an element of a control template from within code-behind
- 40 Where is the logfile located for Xcode Scheme Post-Actions?
- 20 Implementing 'show in finder' button in Objective C
- 15 What is the proper term for a bug fix with respect to Software Development
- 13 Does the average native Japanese reader know how to pronounce a majority of Kanji found in books?
- 13 Xcode fails without specifying and errors
- View more network posts →