- English Language & Usage 12.9k 12.9k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Travel 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 449 449 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 356 356 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 It's so cold that if it rains it'll snow
- 58 How to intentionally get denied entry to the US, without getting into trouble?
- 48 Why is the sentence "She sighed, and began whispering again" grammatically incorrect?
- 34 What's wrong with "We hope you will find our Qualifications to be well-organized, concise, and most of all, to exceed your expectations."
- 30 Can I side-step discrimination against foreigners in Japan?
- 24 Should it be "Happy Birthday!" or "Happy birthday!" when used as a two word sentence?
- 23 Is using "fruits" as the plural of "fruit" acceptable?
- View more network posts →