A full stack .NET Core developer by day, and a serial podcast creator and blogger by night/evening/when not too tired.
I am the host of The .NET Core Podcast, which was originally an offshoot of my .NET Core blog (A Journey in .NET Core) can be found here, and all of my .NET Core code is available on my GitHub (links on the right) - mostly licensed under either GPLv3 or MIT.
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 618 618 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 618 618 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 470 470 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 323 323 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 The opposite of "archive"
- 19 Why the discrepancy between the sound levels of dialogue and music in older movies?
- 17 Linguistics and Japanese study
- 11 Where did the worm that appeared in the black goo chamber come from?
- 11 Japanese practise paper (Genkou Youshi)
- 8 Dotfuscator "Could not find compatible version of ildasm"
- 8 Arbitrary text parsing from a separate file
- View more network posts →