I've just finished a 9.5 month hitchhiking trip around Asia, learning bits of the languages on the road as needed.
I'm now back home between trips.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
72 profile views
Last seen Jun 28 at 17:26
- Travel 46.6k 46.6k 4646 gold badges219219 silver badges554554 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 7.9k 7.9k 2121 gold badges7878 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 1010 gold badges7575 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.5k 7.5k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.9k 4.9k 1111 gold badges4545 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 330 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 262 Build and strengthen the Stack Exchange community with "crossover questions" between sites
- 108 Are Indians as pushy to one another as they appear to be to Westerners?
- 94 When should I use jQuery deferred's "then" method and when should I use the "pipe" method?
- 82 What can I do to prevent passport stamps being put on blank pages?
- 78 How important are accents in written Spanish?
- 72 What are the differences between じ and ぢ, and ず and づ?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (25)
21 New Logo for Japanese Language & Usage Jun 25 '11
8 Should pure translation questions be allowed? Jun 2 '11
5 Should tags be completely in English “Osaka-ben” Jun 2 '11
5 Which language varieties are on-topic and off-topic? Mar 12 '14
5 What is the meaning of the discussion tag? Jul 5 '11