I've just finished a 9.5 month hitchhiking trip around Asia, learning bits of the languages on the road as needed.
I'm now back home between trips.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
76 profile views
Last seen Jun 28 at 17:26
- Travel 72.7k 72.7k 4747 gold badges235235 silver badges574574 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 14.5k 14.5k 2525 gold badges8080 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Linguistics 12.9k 12.9k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.2k 12.2k 1111 gold badges7979 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 334 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 264 Build and strengthen the Stack Exchange community with "crossover questions" between sites
- 108 Are Indians as pushy to one another as they appear to be to Westerners?
- 96 When should I use jQuery deferred's "then" method and when should I use the "pipe" method?
- 84 What can I do to prevent passport stamps being put on blank pages?
- 78 How important are accents in written Spanish?
- 72 When to use ください (kudasai) or お願いします (onegaishimasu) in requests?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (25)
21 New Logo for Japanese Language & Usage Jun 25 '11
8 Should pure translation questions be allowed? Jun 2 '11
5 Should tags be completely in English “Osaka-ben” Jun 2 '11
5 Which language varieties are on-topic and off-topic? Mar 12 '14
5 What is the meaning of the discussion tag? Jul 5 '11