I've just finished a 9.5 month hitchhiking trip around Asia, learning bits of the languages on the road as needed.
I'm now back home between trips.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
79 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 at 20:15
- Travel 73.7k 73.7k 4747 gold badges241241 silver badges582582 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 15.1k 15.1k 2727 gold badges8888 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Linguistics 13.4k 13.4k 77 gold badges4949 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13k 13k 1414 gold badges8484 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.7k 7.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 340 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 287 Build and strengthen the Stack Exchange community with "crossover questions" between sites
- 109 Are Indians as pushy to one another as they appear to be to Westerners?
- 97 When should I use jQuery deferred's "then" method and when should I use the "pipe" method?
- 84 What can I do to prevent passport stamps being put on blank pages?
- 83 How important are accents in written Spanish?
- 80 When to use ください (kudasai) or お願いします (onegaishimasu) in requests?
- View more network posts →