I've just finished a 9.5 month hitchhiking trip around Asia, learning bits of the languages on the road as needed.
I'm now back home between trips.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
80 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 '20 at 20:15
- Travel 73.8k 73.8k 4747 gold badges242242 silver badges585585 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 15.5k 15.5k 2727 gold badges9090 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Linguistics 13.5k 13.5k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.4k 13.4k 1414 gold badges8686 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 340 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 289 Build and strengthen the Stack Exchange community with "crossover questions" between sites
- 109 Are Indians as pushy to one another as they appear to be to Westerners?
- 97 When should I use jQuery deferred's "then" method and when should I use the "pipe" method?
- 84 What can I do to prevent passport stamps being put on blank pages?
- 83 How important are accents in written Spanish?
- 81 When to use ください (kudasai) or お願いします (onegaishimasu) in requests?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.