I've just finished a 9.5 month hitchhiking trip around Asia, learning bits of the languages on the road as needed.
I'm now back home between trips.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
81 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 '20 at 20:15
- Travel 74.3k 74.3k 4949 gold badges245245 silver badges588588 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 15.5k 15.5k 2727 gold badges9090 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.7k 13.7k 1515 gold badges8686 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Linguistics 13.6k 13.6k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.9k 7.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 342 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 296 Build and strengthen the Stack Exchange community with "crossover questions" between sites
- 109 Are Indians as pushy to one another as they appear to be to Westerners?
- 98 When should I use jQuery deferred's "then" method and when should I use the "pipe" method?
- 84 What can I do to prevent passport stamps being put on blank pages?
- 84 How important are accents in written Spanish?
- 80 What are the differences between じ and ぢ, and ず and づ?
- View more network posts →