Richard Neil Ilagan
Richard Neil Ilagan is Technical Lead, Solutions Architect, and developer for Hewlett Packard's Microsoft Practice in the Philippines. He specializes in front-end software development for the web, and provides strategic consult for pursuit, software architecture, user experience, and UI design.
He mostly dabbles with Node / IO.js and .NET.
He shoots photos, plays the guitar and drums, wastes time on Dota 2, and does freelance work during his loose hours.
Top network posts
- 126 Detect when input has a 'readonly' attribute
- 81 Where does "data-toggle" attribute of bootstrap framework come from?
- 68 How to set custom JsonSerializerSettings for Json.NET in MVC 4 Web API?
- 39 A cleaner way to select by multiple possible attribute values?
- 38 How to create a jQuery function (a new jQuery method or plugin)?
- 36 Is it OK to use unknown HTML tags?
- 22 jquery .ready and height of element
- View more network posts →