- Chinese Language 2k 2k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 376 376 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 362 362 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 203 203 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Why is the subject omitted in sentences like "Thought you'd never ask"?
- 24 Is "what on earth" still commonly used in real life? Is there any alternative that is not cursing or obscene?
- 19 Why is 的 (de) sometimes pronounced "di" even though it is used as a possessive particle?
- 13 Are there poems in Chinese that rhyme?
- 13 Why does 我是长头发 mean "I have long hair" and not "I am long hair"?
- 11 Why past tense in 'I got this'?
- 9 Org-mode strike-through color
- View more network posts →