Applied mathematician, programmer, pianist, writer, Asian languages enthusiast, martial artist, gym freak, photographer, calligrapher.
I suck at all of the above.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '18 at 1:59
- Japanese Language 7.4k 7.4k 1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Politics 703 703 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 440 440 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 219 219 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Italian Language 163 163 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Isn't acknowledging the existence of God, as a state, a contradiction of the separation of Church and State?
- 18 What's the 日本語 equivalent of saying "That's none of your business"?
- 17 How would I know whether a word existed and was commonly used N years ago?
- 16 How do Japanese understand "non-standard" words without looking at kanji?
- 12 About the kanji 鱈 where 魚's bottom is written as 大
- 12 「です」, what is it really? Is my analysis correct?
- 12 How to say "One day at a time" in romaji
- View more network posts →