Applied mathematician, programmer, pianist, writer, Asian languages enthusiast, martial artist, gym freak, photographer, calligrapher.
I suck at all of the above.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '18 at 1:59
- Japanese Language 7.6k 7.6k 1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Politics 723 723 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 480 480 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 249 249 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Italian Language 163 163 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Isn't acknowledging the existence of God, as a state, a contradiction of the separation of Church and State?
- 18 What's the 日本語 equivalent of saying "That's none of your business"?
- 17 How would I know whether a word existed and was commonly used N years ago?
- 16 How do Japanese understand "non-standard" words without looking at kanji?
- 12 Explain this paradox
- 12 About the kanji 鱈 where 魚's bottom is written as 大
- 12 「です」, what is it really? Is my analysis correct?
- View more network posts →