My name is Tsuyoshi Ito in English and 伊藤剛志 (いとうつよし) in Japanese. I am a native speaker of Japanese with a casual interest in languages.
Aside: My secret goal is to keep being the top answerer in the tag “food.”
Member for 8 years, 10 months
421 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 '17 at 12:17
- Japanese Language 28.9k 28.9k 22 gold badges7373 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 16k 16k 22 gold badges4848 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.6k 5.6k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.3k 2.3k 1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 147 Why is “cannot” spelled as one word?
- 112 "log in to" or "log into" or "login to"
- 63 Distinguish close votes by reason
- 58 Is it acceptable to extend results from an arXiv paper that has not appeared in a journal?
- 55 How important is knowing how to program for TCS?
- 44 Should I use "everyone's", "everyones'" or "everyones"?
- 39 Did ありがとう come from Portuguese "obrigado"?
- View more network posts →