My name is Tsuyoshi Ito in English and 伊藤剛志 (いとうつよし) in Japanese. I am a native speaker of Japanese with a casual interest in languages.
Aside: My secret goal is to keep being the top answerer in the tag “food.”
Member for 10 years, 2 months
432 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 '17 at 12:17
- Japanese Language 27.9k 27.9k 22 gold badges7979 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 16.1k 16.1k 22 gold badges5050 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.9k 5.9k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.4k 2.4k 1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 Why is “cannot” spelled as one word?
- 131 "log in to" or "log into" or "login to"
- 69 Distinguish close votes by reason
- 60 How important is knowing how to program for TCS?
- 58 Is it acceptable to extend results from an arXiv paper that has not appeared in a journal?
- 50 Should I use "everyone's", "everyones'" or "everyones"?
- 42 Did ありがとう come from Portuguese "obrigado"?
- View more network posts →