My name is Tsuyoshi Ito in English and 伊藤剛志 (いとうつよし) in Japanese. I am a native speaker of Japanese with a casual interest in languages.
Aside: My secret goal is to keep being the top answerer in the tag “food.”
Member for 9 years, 4 months
425 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 '17 at 12:17
- Japanese Language 29.3k 29.3k 22 gold badges7777 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 16.1k 16.1k 22 gold badges4949 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.8k 5.8k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.3k 2.3k 1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 Why is “cannot” spelled as one word?
- 122 "log in to" or "log into" or "login to"
- 65 Distinguish close votes by reason
- 60 How important is knowing how to program for TCS?
- 58 Is it acceptable to extend results from an arXiv paper that has not appeared in a journal?
- 47 Should I use "everyone's", "everyones'" or "everyones"?
- 41 Did ありがとう come from Portuguese "obrigado"?
- View more network posts →