Developer at Stack Overflow
And now the boring stuff. I am a telecommunication engineer working as a software developer, mainly in C#. I have done a lot of Windows Forms development in the past, then WPF and Silverlight, but currently I am more in the web arena (mostly backend at first, now I'm in the frontend world too).
When I have free time I like When I had free time I liked to program my MSX Turbo-R in Z80 assembler. In fact I have even developed a full TCP/IP stack for MSX (the source code is available, feel free to take a look!), which I presented as my master thesis in the university, with quite good results.
And feel free to contact me at email@example.com
- Stack Overflow 47.9k 47.9k 1616 gold badges109109 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 617 617 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 277 "Order by Col1, Col2" using entity framework
- 220 How to read attribute value from XmlNode in C#?
- 214 How to bind to a PasswordBox in MVVM
- 183 ¿Por qué mis programas no pueden hacer cálculos aritméticos correctamente?
- 181 How to use the PI constant in C++
- 146 Where can I locate themes for VS2012
- 93 Close the loop on "Too Broad"; make the close reason's actual intent reflected in its message
- View more network posts →