Member for 5 years, 2 months
27 years old Brazilian. I can speak Portuguese and English, and now I'm self-teaching Japanese.
Focusing on kanji and pitch accent atm.
I am sorry if I make any incorrect answers. I try to answer only when I, think I, am sure about the subject. I am just trying to help people out as I was helped when I first started here.
Currently living in Japan.
- Japanese Language 3.5k 3.5k 1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 249 249 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 228 228 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 156 156 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 103 103 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 What is the difference between 見てない and 見たことがない?
- 10 When should I use な in "na-adjectives"?
- 9 What's the difference between なさい and てください / でください?
- 8 Different usage of 普通に?
- 7 てくれる vs てもらう when the topic or subject is implied
- 7 What does できなさすぎる mean?
- 7 Daisuki vs Aishiteru (大好き vs 愛してる)
- View more network posts →