Have lived in Japan 10 of the last 18 years and counting. Have had 2 jobs here, both at Japanese companies on Japanese teams (speaking Japanese) making video games first at Sega then at Sony. That said, I'd say at best I'm at 二級 level. I took the 二級 test in 2002 against my will and missed it by 1 point. I'm sure I'd pass it now as it was mostly not being able to read fast enough to get through all of the test. But, that said I'm clearly not 一級 yet.
- Stack Overflow 64.1k 64.1k 1919 gold badges144144 silver badges236236 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- User Experience 804 804 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1027 Why is Stack Overflow trying to start audio?
- 139 How do I get Windows to go as fast as Linux for compiling C++?
- 120 How to access mounted network drive on Windows Linux Subsystem?
- 113 How to stop a requestAnimationFrame recursion/loop?
- 79 Upgrading setuptools on OSX El Capitan
- 68 Best UI to allow expert users to enter an ip address? (IPv4)
- 64 How do I deal with people who can't deal with local payment customs?
- View more network posts →