Pasadena, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 11 months
Physics > CS > Math > Physics > Sets that don't admit a partial ordering.
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1k 1k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science 786 786 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 677 677 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 654 654 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Do any quantum algorithms improve on classical SAT?
- 15 Realizing no one at my school does quite what I want to do
- 14 Problems that feel exponential but are P
- 14 Product of a Laver table and a Hadamard matrix has mostly 0 rows
- 14 Regex for multiples of 9
- 13 What are the obstructions to extending $L=SL$ to $L=NL$?
- 13 Nonabelian versions of "Eudoxus reals" construction
- View more network posts →