Contact me for the ultimate learning experience. I am a professional tutor focused on American English speaking and listening skills. I am an expert in Career Counseling, Coaching and Public Speaking. I provide career assessment, job search strategy, resume writing and interviewing skills classes and training, English conversation, listening, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and accent reduction and correction, English for work, Business English, job interview preparation, IELTS,TOEIC, TOEFL, CVs, English for presentations, travel English and more. Additionally, I have an extensive background as an Emergency Medical Technician. Develop yourself to the fullest with a lesson from Tutor Jack! Send me a message and let's get started on your lesson plans today! I would appreciate it if you could include a short introduction of yourself and your needs when contacting me.
Top network posts
- 28 How can I tell if a Japanese person's given name is male or female?
- 22 How is the 〒 postal code symbol pronounced?
- 20 Why is a baby called 赤ちゃん？
- 16 Are the days of the week named after the planets?
- 15 Why is beatboxing called 「ヒューマンビートボックス」?
- 14 Why is the term オナニー written in katakana?
- 14 How would I say that the food I ate "didn't agree with me"?
- View more network posts →