An active contributor to IronRuby, Michael Letterle is an avid technologist and passionate about programming. He was recently awarded the Microsoft MVP Award for his work on IronRuby. When not hacking on Ruby, he is a developer at PreEmptive Solutions, and gets paid to work on the Dotfuscator and Runtime Intelligence Platforms. He has been an active member of the .NET community for the past 3 years, and most recently spoke at CodeMash. Michael also likes to try and play the guitar and his Xbox when he's not enjoying time with his wife and two year old daughter.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 31 '11 at 22:48
Top network posts
- 114 A vertical Separator control in a Menu, Toolbar, StackPanel, etc. - Is it possible?
- 24 Splitting string into pair of characters in Ruby
- 23 WPF separator between grid buttons
- 16 How to print the line that matches my text using find in linux?
- 16 How can I force gem to upgrade to gem 1.3.1
- 11 preventing multiple instance of one form from displaying
- 10 Ruby regular expression for matching APA reference format
- View more network posts →