- Japanese Language 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 209 209 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 183 183 1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 151 151 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 147 147 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Is the Japanese word "pan" (パン) related in its origins to the Spanish word "pan"?
- 21 What's the original Japanese word for door, other than the loanword ドア?
- 12 Please help me with this sentence (the を related problem)
- 11 I don't understand this sentence もう声が出ず体でうなずいて
- 11 Weird usage of dakuten
- 11 What is the Japanese equivalent of 'you're in my heart'?
- 10 Did my teacher make this etymology for もしもし up?
- View more network posts →