- Japanese Language 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 209 209 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 183 183 1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 151 151 55 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 129 129 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Is the Japanese word "pan" (パン) related in its origins to the Spanish word "pan"?
- 21 What's the original Japanese word for door, other than the loanword ドア?
- 12 Please help me with this sentence (the を related problem)
- 11 Weird usage of dakuten
- 11 What is the Japanese equivalent of 'you're in my heart'?
- 11 I don't understand this sentence もう声が出ず体でうなずいて
- 10 Did my teacher make this etymology for もしもし up?
- View more network posts →