Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '18 at 9:55
- Retrocomputing 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.4k 2.4k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 696 696 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 563 563 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 Why did Commodore fill their power supplies with epoxy?
- 56 Fan speed switch: why OFF :: HIGH :: MED :: LOW?
- 44 What does "Rabbit hole" mean?
- 40 Why does the Commodore C128 perform poorly when running CP/M?
- 35 How can a one million megohm resistor be useful?
- 34 What limited the use of the 6809 CPU in personal computers?
- 33 Why did Commodore 64 cartridge games disappear?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.