Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '18 at 9:55
- Retrocomputing 6.6k 6.6k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.4k 2.4k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1k 1k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 841 841 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Why did Commodore fill their power supplies with epoxy?
- 56 Fan speed switch: why OFF :: HIGH :: MED :: LOW?
- 45 Why does the Commodore C128 perform poorly when running CP/M?
- 44 What does "Rabbit hole" mean?
- 36 What limited the use of the 6809 CPU in personal computers?
- 35 How can a one million megohm resistor be useful?
- 35 Why did Commodore 64 cartridge games disappear?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.