- Area 51 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 895 895 33 gold badges88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 156 Do the parent directory's permissions matter when accessing a subdirectory?
- 108 Why hasn't there been an encryption algorithm that is based on the known NP-Hard problems?
- 80 What's "wrong" with C++ wchar_t and wstrings? What are some alternatives to wide characters?
- 32 When Japanese say KY on the Internet, what does it mean exactly?
- 24 How do you make std::shared_ptr not call delete()
- 24 Is there evidence that using dynamic languages has an impact on productivity?
- 24 What are the main differences between 京都弁(Kyoto-ben) and 大阪弁(Osaka-ben)
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
3 Should pure translation questions be allowed? Jun 2 '11