I'm studying computational linguistics at Brigham Young University. I work with linguistic cognitive modelling and automated language testing using speech recognition.
I have been an avid studier of Japanese since 2003, and lived and worked as a missionary in the Chuugoku and Shikoku regions from 2007-2009. I passed the JLPT level 1 in 2009.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '17 at 8:18
- Japanese Language 3.5k 3.5k 2121 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 794 794 55 gold badges1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 487 487 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Linguistics 381 381 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 74 What is the difference between a Fourier transform and a cosine transform?
- 61 When going somewhere, is there any difference between e (へ) and ni (に)?
- 47 What is the difference between the negative forms -ず and -ぬ?
- 39 Why were ゐ and ゑ eliminated?
- 31 Stroke order for left and right
- 30 Section bibliographies
- 25 Commonness of casual phrases like "あたし" and "ちっちゃい"
- View more network posts →