I'm studying computational linguistics at Brigham Young University. I work with linguistic cognitive modelling and automated language testing using speech recognition.
I have been an avid studier of Japanese since 2003, and lived and worked as a missionary in the Chuugoku and Shikoku regions from 2007-2009. I passed the JLPT level 1 in 2009.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '17 at 8:18
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 3.8k 3.8k 2222 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 887 887 11 gold badge77 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Linguistics 591 591 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 What is the difference between a Fourier transform and a cosine transform?
- 62 When going somewhere, is there any difference between e (へ) and ni (に)?
- 48 What is the difference between the negative forms -ず and -ぬ?
- 41 Why were ゐ and ゑ eliminated?
- 31 Stroke order for left and right
- 30 Section bibliographies
- 25 Commonness of casual phrases like "あたし" and "ちっちゃい"
- View more network posts →