I'm studying computational linguistics at Brigham Young University. I work with linguistic cognitive modelling and automated language testing using speech recognition.
I have been an avid studier of Japanese since 2003, and lived and worked as a missionary in the Chuugoku and Shikoku regions from 2007-2009. I passed the JLPT level 1 in 2009.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '17 at 8:18
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 4k 4k 2323 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 967 967 11 gold badge77 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 597 597 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 What is the difference between a Fourier transform and a cosine transform?
- 64 When going somewhere, is there any difference between e (へ) and ni (に)?
- 53 What is the difference between the negative forms -ず and -ぬ?
- 42 Why were ゐ and ゑ eliminated?
- 34 Section bibliographies
- 32 Stroke order for left and right
- 25 What does っす at the end of a sentence mean?
- View more network posts →