Interests: programming, biochemistry, Japan, MMA, reality TV, running, swimming, food, electronic music
Vim, git, linux
Favorite language: Python
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '12 at 5:48
- Stack Overflow 11k 11k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 593 593 22 gold badges55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 569 569 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 530 530 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 523 523 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 467 What's the difference between git clone --mirror and git clone --bare
- 457 POST unchecked HTML checkboxes
- 39 Is there an easy way to update information in known_hosts when you know that a hosts key has changed?
- 30 What does a triangle mean in chord notation?
- 30 How can you combine git add patch -p mode with diff's ignore-all-space
- 23 Is there an objective source of the origins of kanji?
- 21 Explicitly Specifying types for Express' "application, request, response..."
- View more network posts →