Top network posts
- 22 Why is 日本 read as "nihon" but not "nitsuhon"?
- 16 Can I use my Chinese name as my Japanese name?
- 9 For the Kanji 校 is the fifth stroke connected to the sixth stroke?
- 9 Why is "language" represented by 言葉【ことば】 instead of 言語【げんご】 in this book for learning Japanese?
- 7 Saying お疲れ様でした to teacher at the end of a lesson?
- 7 What is the significance of a repeated radical in a Kanji character?
- 7 Why is 洛 associated with Kyoto / the capital?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.