MATHEMATICS: Study. Professionally. Logic, formal arithmetic, model theory.
LINGUISTICS: Addicted. Closeted conlanger. Expert in Tolkien's language families. (Ask me!)
GOLDEN AGE OF DETECTION: A fan. Desire its restoration. Would've participated with some more literary talent. Do translations.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 at 14:55
- Japanese Language 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 522 522 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Linguistics 376 376 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- History 314 314 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 173 173 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 Which is the most popular non-Jōyō kanji?
- 14 Is there any idea of why Cao Cao's parents would give him a nearly identical name to the family name?
- 9 What is the origin of the foreign word サクランボ?
- 8 (女 vs 女): Unicode points U+5973 vs U+F981
- 7 Did labialized consonants remain in Ryūkyūan?
- 7 What is the origin of word 勉強 meaning "to study/learn"?
- 7 How to arrive to the meaning of the kanji tonari 隣 through its components?
- View more network posts →