I started learning Japanese at college in 2005 and have been an enthusiast ever since. I fan-translate Japanese light novels to keep my skills sharp.
- Japanese Language 7.8k 7.8k 77 gold badges3838 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Super User 523 523 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 523 523 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 300 300 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 Multi-line tooltips in Java?
- 45 The difference between が and を with the potential form of a verb
- 44 Is it proper to thank waitstaff, cashiers, etc. for their service?
- 42 Shortcut to command prompt pointing to specific folder
- 33 ありがとうございます vs. ありがとうございました
- 32 Alignment issues with two-line button
- 32 Pluralization in Japanese: usage of -たち and -ら
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.