I started learning Japanese at college in 2005 and have been an enthusiast ever since. I fan-translate Japanese light novels to keep my skills sharp.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
104 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 at 18:42
- Japanese Language 6k 6k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 333 333 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 273 273 11 gold badge33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 228 228 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 Multi-line tooltips in Java?
- 42 Is it proper to thank waitstaff, cashiers, etc. for their service?
- 37 The difference between が and を with the potential form of a verb
- 34 Shortcut to command prompt pointing to specific folder
- 31 Pluralization in Japanese: usage of -たち and -ら
- 28 ありがとうございます vs. ありがとうございました
- 27 What to say after someone sneezes
- View more network posts →
Top tags (20)
14 Should pure translation questions be allowed? Jun 2 '11
11 Issues with bolding Jun 5 '11
11 New Logo for Japanese Language & Usage Jun 21 '11
6 Should “list of words” questions be discouraged? Jun 5 '11