I started learning Japanese at college in 2005 and have been an enthusiast ever since. I fan-translate Japanese light novels to keep my skills sharp.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
108 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '19 at 18:42
- Japanese Language 7.4k 7.4k 66 gold badges3232 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 523 523 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 463 463 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 300 300 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 Multi-line tooltips in Java?
- 44 Is it proper to thank waitstaff, cashiers, etc. for their service?
- 39 The difference between が and を with the potential form of a verb
- 36 Shortcut to command prompt pointing to specific folder
- 31 Pluralization in Japanese: usage of -たち and -ら
- 29 ありがとうございます vs. ありがとうございました
- 27 What to say after someone sneezes
- View more network posts →