An intermediate-level learner with an unhealthy fascination with kanji.
Strong dislike for all "One true way to learn Japanese" pronouncements.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
353 profile views
Last seen Jul 24 at 3:48
- Stack Overflow 15.2k 15.2k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 651 651 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Parenting 467 467 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 273 In Vim/Vi, how do you move the cursor to the end of the previous word?
- 167 What's the difference between wa (は) and ga (が)?
- 140 How can I merge two STL maps?
- 112 in python how do I convert a single digit number into a double digits string?
- 59 Isn't less just more?
- 51 Difference between API and ABI
- 38 Vim: change mouse click behavior
- View more network posts →