Many years of living in Japan, none with formal Japanese-language classroom studying, mean I have:
- horrible grammar
- decent conversational level
- pretty good Sprachgefühl...
Gauge my contributions accordingly.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
850 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '18 at 12:34
- Japanese Language 9.3k 9.3k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- French Language 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Skeptics 768 768 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Cryptography 345 345 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 233 233 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 How indistinguishable is blue from green really?
- 35 “L’on y danse”: why the article “l’ ”?
- 34 Do Japanese writers use underline for emphasis?
- 28 Que veut dire l'expression « à l'heure qu'il est » ?
- 28 Use of 自分【じぶん】as a personal pronoun in direct speech
- 27 Reading (and usage) of 他: when is it 【た】, when is it 【ほか】?
- 25 what's the difference between ところで and ちなみに ?
- View more network posts →