Top network posts
- 19 Japanese don't learn kanji meaning only readings? Does it make sense for a kanji to have a key meaning to identify it?
- 16 Why is 楽しみに！wrong?
- 13 What to say at the cash register in the convenience store
- 11 When can どうも be used as 'hello'?
- 10 What does "＝" equals sign mean in Japanese news headlines?
- 9 Why do road signs have 止まれ, not 止まる, 止める or 止めて?
- 7 Is answering with simple ない grammatically correct, when saying I physically don't possess some object
- View more network posts →