I began my career in software 10 years ago during an internship, where I built an app for grocery stores. Since then, my focus has been on continuous learning - spreading out, keeping up and looking ahead to future changes. I currently do full stack software architecture and development work from my home office.
I also studied Japanese for 5+ years and spent a little over two of those years using it abroad or helping out at a local language institute. My fluency is suffering recently since I don't often get the chance to use it anymore.
Though I'm no expert, I'm interested in a large number of other topics - including, but not limited to: business, art, music, education, language learning, linguistics, psychology, philosophy, logic, mathematics, and physics.
Top network posts
- 38 vue wrap another component, passing props and events
- 23 Why is a horizontal scroll bar appearing if none of the elements are wider than the 960px container?
- 11 Table's Getting 1px of Unwanted Padding
- 8 Notepad++ Template Collapse Issue
- 8 Make CSS `text-align:center` Ignore Some Text
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.