Active artist and retired viking with a major in anthropology, a love for languages and a well-populated mind.
Reading ヒカルの碁 and studying every bit of grammar along the way in the hopes of developing a stronger foundation in Japanese. Loose fast reading is currently on 完全版5巻。 Tight grammatical reading is currently on 完全版1〜2巻
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 8 '20 at 8:09
Top network posts
- 14 かわりもしますよ what is the meaning of this も?
- 13 what does しにみえてる mean?
- 11 How to understand い adjective + ある？ What is ある doing here
- 8 部屋で2人っきりてのがどーもな。 Understanding this て and the meaning of this どーも
- 8 Understanding how pitch accent changes in words, especially 和語
- 7 okay to use 男／女 as opposed to 男／女の人 to refer to yourself?
- 5 What is なんでって a contraction of in this sentence?
- View more network posts →