Writers should always write to illuminate, not to obfuscate. -Zacharek
Member for 7 years, 1 month
35 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 '18 at 11:04
Top network posts
- 25 How does pitch accent work in Japanese?
- 18 What are the general principles of using verbs to modify nouns (e.g. 焦げるトースト/焦げたトースト)?
- 12 What does it mean when この is in front of a personal pronoun?
- 8 What's the difference between the constructs [adverb] なる (naru) and [adverb] する (suru)?
- 8 What's the grammar behind どうせ?
- 7 What separates なき from なし？
- 7 What are the principles behind turning foreign language words into verbs?(e.g. ググる and サボる)
- View more network posts →