I work at Hex-Rays, developing IDA disassembler and Hex-Rays decompiler. I like reverse engineering, embedded devices and other low-level stuff.
- Reverse Engineering♦ 27k 27k 55 gold badges4949 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 21.4k 21.4k 11 gold badge5353 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 957 957 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 124 convert this x86 ASM to C?
- 64 How can I analyze a potentially harmful binary safely?
- 63 ROM and RAM in ARM
- 62 What is the booting process for ARM?
- 62 Unpacking binaries in a generic way
- 54 What is .cfi and .LFE in assembly code produced by GCC from c++ program?
- 46 What is the difference between a Bootrom vs bootloader on ARM systems
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
3 Typing Hiragana with combinations on iOS Jun 29 '17