I work at Hex-Rays, developing IDA disassembler and Hex-Rays decompiler. I like reverse engineering, embedded devices and other low-level stuff.
- Reverse Engineering♦ 25.8k 25.8k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 21.1k 21.1k 11 gold badge5252 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1k 1k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 957 957 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 convert this x86 ASM to C?
- 64 How can I analyze a potentially harmful binary safely?
- 62 ROM and RAM in ARM
- 61 What is the booting process for ARM?
- 61 Unpacking binaries in a generic way
- 54 What is .cfi and .LFE in assembly code produced by GCC from c++ program?
- 45 What does `rep ret` mean?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
3 Typing Hiragana with combinations on iOS Jun 29 '17