I work at Hex-Rays, developing IDA disassembler and Hex-Rays decompiler. I like reverse engineering, embedded devices and other low-level stuff.
- Reverse Engineering♦ 32.7k 32.7k 55 gold badges5757 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22.9k 22.9k 11 gold badge6161 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 976 976 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 128 convert this x86 ASM to C?
- 72 What is the booting process for ARM?
- 69 ROM and RAM in ARM
- 66 How can I analyze a potentially harmful binary safely?
- 64 Unpacking binaries in a generic way
- 57 What is .cfi and .LFE in assembly code produced by GCC from c++ program?
- 53 What is the difference between a Bootrom vs bootloader on ARM systems
- View more network posts →