Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 51 Why isn't the Euler-Lagrange equation trivial?
- 13 Adding a total time derivative term to the Lagrangian
- 10 Why does my textbook say that equation $y = 7-3x$ has infinite number of solutions while it has only one root?
- 10 Origin of 〜かった?
- 8 Connection between Noether's Theorem and classical definitions of energy / momentum
- 8 Similarity between $e^x$ power series and Gamma function integral?
- 6 Why vector space only requires a finite sum?
- View more network posts →