Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language Learners 3.1k 3.1k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1k 1k 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Politics 328 328 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 227 227 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Is there any word for "disobedience to God"?
- 48 What is the meaning of "prairie-dog" in this sentence?
- 43 Greeting with "Ho"
- 38 What do you call the angle of the direction of an airplane?
- 29 A verb to describe specific positioning of three layers
- 23 Is this proposal by U.S. presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg to change the composition of the Supreme Court constitutional?
- 22 What does "another" mean in this case?
- View more network posts →