Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '19 at 13:39
- Unix & Linux 48.1k 48.1k 77 gold badges115115 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Super User 23.9k 23.9k 11 gold badge5858 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.3k 4.3k 1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.8k 3.8k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.5k 3.5k 1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 175 How does systemd use /etc/init.d scripts?
- 140 Does Windows still rely on MS-DOS?
- 127 What is the difference between these commands for bringing down a Linux server?
- 91 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- 80 Why there isn't public transport on Christmas Day in the UK
- 78 Using cd command in Windows command line, can't navigate to D:\
- 76 How does Unix keep track of a user's working directory when navigating the file system?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.