I am Japanese.
I have a Bachelor of Mathematics. I wrote graduation thesis for Cantor Set.
For programming, I use Python and am interested in Philosophy and especially Logic. I used to play guitar a lot and traveled in Australia and the most part of South America and working abroad there. I like music very much, almost any music.
Thanks for Reading.
Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Member for 3 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 at 14:27
- Japanese Language 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 412 412 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- スタック・オーバーフロー 224 224 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 133 133 66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 119 119 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 9 Why add 時点 to a (year / month / day) date?
- 8 The meaning of 「どこでも傘下」
- 7 What does negative verb+ほうが mean in this sentence?
- 6 Meaning of ギャップ in the following sentence
- 6 What's my name in Japanese - Sensei can't pronounce it
- 6 「〜ますです」: is it correct, and what kind of speaker would talk this way?
- 5 Potential forms of verbs that have gained a spontaneous meaning (e.g., 泣ける)
- View more network posts →