I am Japanese.
I have a Bachelor of Mathematics. I wrote graduation thesis for Cantor Set.
For programming, I use Python, Java, C, HTML, CSS and interested in Philosophy and especially Logic. I used to play guitar a lot and traveled in Australia and the most part of South America and working abroad there. I like music very much, almost any music.
Thanks for Reading.
Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Member for 2 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Japanese Language 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 412 412 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- スタック・オーバーフロー 224 224 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 133 133 66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 119 119 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 6 Meaning of ギャップ in the following sentence
- 6 What's my name in Japanese - Sensei can't pronounce it
- 5 Different words for bookshop
- 5 Potential forms of verbs that have gained a spontaneous meaning (e.g., 泣ける)
- 5 What is the Japanese word for a track beaten in the woods? "A beast road"?
- View more network posts →