- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 875 875 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 377 377 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 Make beamer not look like beamer
- 33 Subgroups of a direct product
- 24 To write or not to write `module Main where` in Haskell
- 23 Why should the substitution be injective when integrating by substitution?
- 20 Normal subgroups of dihedral groups
- 19 Scott's stochastic lambda calculi
- 16 On Pudlak's "Life in an Inconsistent World"
- View more network posts →