- Mathematics 6.2k 6.2k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 875 875 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 387 387 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Make beamer not look like beamer
- 36 Subgroups of a direct product
- 27 Why should the substitution be injective when integrating by substitution?
- 25 To write or not to write `module Main where` in Haskell
- 22 Normal subgroups of dihedral groups
- 20 Is it a theorem of ZF that every partial order can be extended to another that makes the set directed?
- 19 Scott's stochastic lambda calculi
- View more network posts →