- Japanese Language 4.1k 4.1k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 368 368 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 162 162 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 123 123 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 Why is debug デバッグ but bug is バグ?
- 9 What is a TV news story called?
- 9 How is 空気を読む translated into English?
- 9 How to say that a word sounds impolite
- 9 Why is けしゴム (eraser) half written in hiragana and half in katakana?
- 9 Why does Siri say 座布団１枚お願いします when I told him he is an interesting person?
- 9 How to say "You are lying!"
- View more network posts →