Professional developer, specialising in high performance / low latency programming. I also wrangle data with some languages of the dynamic kind.
For fun, I make video games which lets me spelunk across the stack, and keep in touch with right-brain thinking.
Member for 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '20 at 1:26
- Game Development 14.5k 14.5k 5151 silver badges
- History 14k 14k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 55 gold badges6060 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 8.2k 8.2k 2727 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Open Source 7.9k 7.9k 2424 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1006 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 131 Why does everyone face the same way on the transporter?
- 125 Disable noise messages in debug output windows - visual studio 2012
- 113 Why does Ngram show an extreme spike in use of "LOL" in mid 1600s?
- 107 Fuzzy String Comparison
- 92 "Soccer mom": why soccer?
- 91 Why bother attacking castles at all? Why not go around?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.