I'm a student of japanese who think japanese language is really interesting. I'm intending to go to Japan for studies, and hope I could improve my japanese until it.
My mother tounge is Portuguese, so I'm sorry if my english is not enough.
and I'm tryng my best to solve all my japanese language problems.
thanks for the people who are helping me here.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '11 at 4:11
Top network posts
- 25 Usage of ～じゃん (～じゃない)
- 18 Is it offensive to say あなた?
- 17 How can I say "some X " in Japanese?
- 16 Can I end sentences with ん?
- 15 In what situation can I use ~かい (for interrogative question)?
- 13 Verbs + ところ / Verbs + とこ / Verbs + ばかり
- 12 Can I use suffixes (な、ね、さ、わ...) before と思う?
- View more network posts →